Guys are cleaning up the grounds around the house at the beach. Wow now I can see the course (hole 3) in the background. I wish I could stay in this house ONE night!! Lol..
Found a leak on green 10 realized that someone built this green 20 years ago and didn't reroute the main line. 4 inch pipe under green now going around the left and around towards the irrigation control valve box. And it was done during SEASON 2019/2020 member excited NOT!!!!!!!!! 😊
Catch some yellow tails for dinner::: Fun during the Covid 19 parcial lockdown (lucky to have a boat and got out a few days) My friend, wife love for life ❤️ and fish team mate..... Shark ate my fish.... I catch shark.... EAT HIM.... 😆 National Monument Island Park, only one way to get to it.... Bees did a good job.... nice all natural honey (well had to pour some on my passion fruit limbie... 😋 thick and dark color not for sale..... sorry
Comments
Post a Comment