Season 2019 is here Dry but still having fun :)

alot of clouds NO RAIN... 

got to needle

I need to redo my greens, look at those colors OMG!!! LOL....

did some more bees




My Dad doing his thing!!! got to love 

amazing what a solid punch and fertilizer can do to these approaches...


Save the greens... wetting agent a plenty water

the most difficult green to work on, its not the green its the calms waters behind the green
I could be fishing NOW!!!! LOL.... 


saved some silica to do a light app on greens


show was awesome... 


Great Super, assistant and Equipment Mg. 


rocket man class 






This award well deserved for this family


That me with the red hair!!!!! NOT....


amazing what wetting agents and a little bit of water can do. 

Thanks for checking this out!!!!!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hobby: Fish n Bees